Thursday, January 8, 2009

This and That

I am: Joanie :) a wife, mom, artist, sister, daughter, and friend.

I think: and over think, constantly.

I know: that I am a good person.

I want: to live life to the fullest.

I have: a wonderful family and awesome friends.

I dislike: people who are late and people who are grumpy.....

I fear: that the cancer I had will come back.

I feel: lucky to be here, to be who I am, and sometimes overwhelmed.

I hear: the bird singing outside and my Blog music playing.

I smell: my vanilla candle and fresh air...the windows are open..

I crave: salt, potato chips....

I cry: when someone I love is hurting, and when I am proud of my children.

I usually: have a to-do list, a fairly organized house and make-up on...

I search: for my glasses, the perfect purse, healthy food.

I wonder: if UFOs are real.

I regret: being consumed about things I cannot control.

I wish: My grandma was still alive and we were having chips and dip and playing Rummy!!!

I love: my husband, kids, dog....cell phone, scrapbooking, Blogging, decorating, organizing, shopping, yoga, merlot, and the beach!

I worry: that my daughters will not know how truly amazing they are.

I am not: buying anymore scrapbook supplies until I get some of my projects finished!!!!!!!!! lol!!

I believe: that you should treat people like you want to be treated and that everything happens for a reason.

I sing: loudly in the car.

I argue: when I think I am right!!!

I write: in hopes that someday someone will be curious about who I was.

I win: because I beat cancer....yeah...

I lose: my patience driving during season.....

I listen: my IPOD almost everyday!!!

I don't understand: why bad things happen to good people.

I can:usually be found at the computer, the beach, shopping, reading, my scraproom, dancing around the house listening to my IPOD!!!!! (Did I tell you I LOVE my IPOD?)

I need: to breathe and relax.....

I forget: to live in the now and am always planning whats next in life.

I am happy: to just be here now! xoxoxox

No comments: