Here are my faves for this week....
#1. I just totally LOVE, loVe, LovE this project that Pam Garrison did to her closet. I mean look how Artsy gorgeous this is. I really want to do this to my (Erika's) closet. WOW!!! I am trying to figure out how to do this with scrapbook paper instead of wallpaper..(because I have so much of it) I really need to think about this........
http://pamgarrison.typepad.com/pamgarrison/2008/02/ode-to-alicia-o.html
#2. Finally, I got this little advent box to alter from scrapbooks.com. They've been sold out until just recently and it came in the mail yesterday. I can't even begin to tell you how *cute* this is...its only 8x8!!!! I guess that means I am starting my Christmas projects EARLY this year!!!
#3. SO very pretty........I fell in LOVE with this beautiful mobile from Scarlet Lime.....
http://www.scarletlime.com/ You'll have to check out their website.....lots of pretty projects!!!#4. I have been cleaning and sorting all week. But I did manage to almost complete 1 layout. I still need to journal....Hey, I tried! One of my resolutions is to "complete" one project/page per week...not too hard right? And I still have 2 days left!!
#5. My african violets are so pretty blooming on the window sill. They are in a happy place!!!......I am using this picture as part of my 365 Flickr project.






6 comments:
Hello from Alaska ~ I found your blog through Kari's Year of Color and noted that your scrapbook page had a beautiful horse on it. I have a lovely Tennessee Walker.
Blessings ~ Eileen
Oh wow! looks at your African Violet! They don't last long at my house:-(
Love that cupboard...I reckon you could definitely use scrap paper instead of wallpaper!
How funny, I was just drooling over Pam's blog just a few minutes ago. I havent been there in so long and what an inspiration it was for me today too!
Have a fabulous fabulous weekend Joanie!
Oh my, what fabulous faves you have! I simply adore that beautiful closet idea!! And I agree, your horse is beautiful!!
I so love African violets! Mine aren't quite as lovely as that though!
Hey Joanie!! i sure did MISS ya in the class Saturday! That closet is absolutely adorable!! i LOVE it! See you soon!
Post a Comment