Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Favorites <3

My {fAvOriTeS} this week!!!

#1. Prima Prima Prima...........Love all of their stunning flowers....I guess I am a flower-a-holic...
I hit the jackpot at Scrapbook.com...they had every flower I wanted in stock so I used some of my birthday money and lookie, lookie........ <3

#2. Ok...this is just a funny picture I took one night with my daughter's tip money and a random eyeball we've had...........forever......sorry we only have one......

#3. Our view of the Space Shuttle taking off last week. Its hard to believe that this is about 350 miles away. It was a beautiful night and a spectacular view!


#4. My daughter just got back from Spring Break in the Bahamas and stopped home for a quick visit. Look who helped her unpack............yeah.......I don't even want to know...................
#5. These sweet littl girls are antique vases. I just love how you put the flowers in the pockets of their dresses. These used to belong to my Grandma and now they've been passed down to me. I actually remember these from when I was a little girl...(a long time ago) :)
#6. I have a few extra faves this week.......This book is so GOOD. I forgot all about this and saw it in the used paperback book store..and.... Oh.. My.. Gosh......You have to read this.......... It is an older book but well worth it......
#7. I ordered this class kit from Marah Johnson's Blog. She had a few extra kits from this class she is teaching... I am soooo excited to work on this... I hope it comes soon....
http://marah_johnson.typepad.com/random/

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Spring Weekend My Friends!!!
Joanie :)

6 comments:

Dena said...

Holy Rolling in Prima Goodness Batman!
Look at that Prima haul you made. WOW girl.
and I totally cracked up at the money picture you took. I love that commercial. I giggle every single time it comes on.
And how fun that you got to see the shuttle launch!!
Enjoy your weekend Joanie :)

Birgit said...

your Blog is wounderful!!! I love your work!! Greetings from germany..

Kirsty said...

Oh WOW, I am LOVING your Prima haul!!! How gorgeous are those new flowers??? I found only one store here that had any in stock, and I bought every one I could LOL
The shuttle launch pic is awesome! How exciting!!!
Spring break in the Bahamas sounds just delightful...I think Mummy's need a spring break too;-)

(You asked if I love my GHD...I adore it. Truly the best hair straightener I have ever used!)

♥ said...

Wow it's Blooming at your house!!! Love the Prima haul! How cool you can view the shuttle launch from your place. My sis lives in FL and they have watched it a few times too! Your mini album is adorable....love it!!!

Gine said...

GIRL...You must be in Prima heaven right now :lol:
I must admit I picked some up this week at one of my shopping trips

Totally forgot to watch the shuttle launch grrrr...
awesome pictures

Have an awesome weekend

Scrapfaire said...

MMMMMMMM, Can I tell you which of your Prima are my favorites??? LOL!