#1. Last Friday night was the Stand Up To Cancer Fundraiser. All of the major TV stations aired the special. Here is a film they showed that night that was featured on Nana's Box . You'll be needing a keenex.... Its only about 3 minutes long but worth a watch......
http://nanasboxnonprofit.blogspot.com/2008/09/for-my-survivor-and-yours.html
#2. This is a FANTASTIC read....It was published in 1995 so its an older book but what a great captivating love story. You will not be disappointed. It is by far one of my favorites ever......
#5. Ok..I only have 4 Friday Favs. this week. But I would just like to say how thankful I am that Hurricane Ike moved away from our state of Florida. We had alot of severe weather, 40 mile winds, flooding, and giant waves... ALL of that and its moving AWAY from us!! This has turned into a mega monster storm which is taking up all of the Gulf of Mexico. 100 mile an hour winds, 25-30 ft. waves!! Giant storm surge expected...To all of my friends along the gulf coast and Texas...please stay safe and take care. I am praying that its not going to be a devastating as they say it will be.
I am off to celebrate my best friend"s birthday today. My girlfriends are meeting for lunch this afternoon....Birthdays are good....they are even better when your friends start catching up to you!!
Take care and thanks for visiting my Blog!! :)






2 comments:
Awesome list Joanie! I love Little Miss Sunshine as well. That movie is just hilarious.
So glad to hear that you are going to be missing the brunt of the storm!
Hugs girl :)
That movie is a crack up!
Post a Comment